The Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational once again invited readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition.
Here are the winners:
. Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.
2. Ignoranus: A person who’s both stupid and an asshole.
3. Intaxicaton: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
4. Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
5. Bozone ( n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
6. Foreploy: Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.
7. Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very, very high
8. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn’t get it.
9. Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
10. Osteopornosis: A degenerate disease. (This one got extra credit.)
11. Karmageddon: It’s like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it’s like, a serious bummer.
12. Decafalon (n.): The grueling event of getting through the day consuming only things that are good for you.
13. Glibido: All talk and no action.
14. Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
15. Arachnoleptic Fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after you’ve accidentally walked through a spider web.
16. Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.
17. Caterpallor ( n.): The color you turn after finding half a worm in the fruit you’re eating.
The Washington Post has also published the winning submissions to its yearly contest, in which readers are asked to supply alternate meanings for common words.
And the winners are:
1. Coffee, n. The person upon whom one coughs.
2. Flabbergasted, adj. Appalled by discovering how much weight one has gained.
3. Abdicate, v. To give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
4. esplanade, v. To attempt an explanation while drunk.
5. Willy-nilly, adj. Impotent.
6. Negligent, adj. Absentmindedly answering the door when wearing only a nightgown.
- Lymph, v. To walk with a lisp. 8. Gargoyle, n. Olive-flavoured mouthwash.
9. Flatulence, n. Emergency vehicle that picks up someone who has been run over by a steamroller.
10. Balderdash, n. A rapidly receding hairline.
11. Testicle, n. A humorous question on an exam.
12. Rectitude, n. The formal, dignified bea ring adopted by proctologists.
13. Pokemon, n. A Rastafarian proctologist.
14. Oyster, n. A person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.
15. Frisbeetarianism, n. The belief that, after death, the soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.
16. Circumvent, n. An opening in the front of boxer shorts worn by Jewish men.
R U still human ?? ..R U a taxpayer / patriot ( or just a political parasite) ?? R U an ethical / honorable, allah-phant, exposer ??… Fighting AGAINST today’s media prostitutes ?? who shamelessly flood the air-waves with petty distractions (tell me, how is muzi manipulated media, desirable ? beneficial ? or sane ) ??, Is fantasy “entertainment”, really better than real-world education ?? and R U against diarrhea law (the slavery codes, to legalize infidel genocide worldwide) ?? … and the compulsory, cruel (and crippling), cretinizing, of children.??.. R U also AGAINST their juvenile, 7th century, sand-pit insanity.?? .and AGAINST their zombie, assassins in waiting.?? Eagerly awaiting their chance at (the imam promised) your assets / rape paradise ??….. …….. or, R U .. fighting FOR humanity’s future ?, democracy?, enlightenment & the taxpayers? (who fund everything).?? AGAINST a failed everywhere, (but beautifully painted) square wheel, / (oil funded) pyramid scam (not to mention their foot shooting stupidity, unsustainable population bomb). AND (before you be-heading home) If not, Y not. ?https://www.facebook.com/NationInDistress/photos/a.226861490778020.57363.226821494115353/723117144485783/?type=3
LikeLiked by 1 person
My son has a good description of many of today’s young people of a certain generation- – -Mo-RON-ials!