Comment’s by Jim Campbell
August 1st 2018
Finally, President Donald Trump told his Attorney General Jeff Sessions to shut down special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
This may not bode well for the president and his administration as the left and the media will try to brain wash us into believing there is more here that a leftist witch hunt by a special prosecutor who has run completely off the rails. (Source)
Sessions is a weak sister.
He has to go.
This left-wing witch hunt has been ongoing since day one of Trump’s presidency in order to impair and impede his ability to get the job done.
It’s a stealth coup.
- White House WON’T say if Trump will order Jeff Sessions to fire Robert Mueller
- But the president tweeted Wednesday that Sessions should end Mueller’s probe
- Sessions recused himself from Russia-election-meddling matters in March 2017
- That led to Mueller’s appointment as an outside investigator, not loyal to Trump
- New tension comes as former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort goes on trial, facing unrelated financial-crime charges, with Mueller’s team prosecuting him.
August 1st, 2028
Donald Trump has ratcheted up his pressure on Attorney General Jeff Sessions, saying in a tweet that the Attorney General of the United States should step in and put an end to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s long-running Russia probe
‘Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now,’ the president tweeted. ‘Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!’
The White House ignored a Wednesday Wednesday about whether Trump will push the envelope further and order Sessions to fire Mueller.
Trump’s mention of 17 prosecution lawyers is a reference to what he claims is an abundance of Democrats on Mueller’s staff.
The special counsel himself is a Republican. ( In Name only)