By Jim Campbell
February, 14, 2018.
William Campbell was undercover for the FBI and CIA for six years gathering evidence of a grand Russian scheme to “dominate” the uranium industry.
Whoops, Hillary didn’t know that.
The question? Why wasn’t she brought down to the grown and indicted?
There are charges of espionage, bribery and extortion (just to name a name a few) coming from Russian agents trying to take control of U.S. uranium interests.
Who knew? I
t’s clear the FBI and CIA knew, along with the Department of Justice, the State Department and, most likely, the IRS because, after all, the Clinton Foundation was a global charity fraud.
Campbell documents real Russian collusion and treason in the Obama Administration, which has connections right up to President Obama.
This story is just getting started. I predict many will be charged with multiple crimes, including treason, before this is all finished. Sometime in March, the DOJ Inspector General,
Michael Horowitz, will release his report on the FBI/DOJ handling of the Clinton private email server where Clinton was exonerated behind the scenes months before the FBI investigation was finished. Tsunamis of truth waves are coming, and then arrests and prosecutions.
This rodeo looks like it’s about to come to a very quick ending.
Bill Priestap is the head of the FBI Counterintelligence operation.
He was FBI Agent Peter Strozk’s direct boss.
As we begin to put together the pieces, it’s apparent how Bill Priestap is central to the case.
This is they type of “Political Kabuiki we have all become use to with the fake media that consistently fails to tell us the truth.
The Progressive.Left continues to throw anything and everything up against the wall to see what will stick.
This time they are in freezing water way over their pointy little heads.
It’s as though they have tried to use Mohammad Ali’s “Rope a Dope,” strategy when he fought George Forman in the “Rumble in the Jungle,” once called Ziar.
Ali’s strategy was simple, let George Forman punch himself out.
Ali was not concerned with points from repetitive salvos from Forman, he knew we would pull the trigger and knock him out, which of course he did.
A two-minute review of the fight on YouTube : Here.
When you understand how central Bill Priestap is to the entire 2016/2017 ‘Russian Conspiracy Operation‘, the absence of his name, amid all others, creates a curiosity.
I’ve recently reviewed the FBI charter and mission statement. (Source)
Nowhere with in is it found the FBI management should cover for those the supervise wich in this case and likely others has deceived the American electorate.
It’s time for Priestap to be sat down before a grand jury and if indicted bound over for trial.
This is not the public service we signed up for when as taxpayers we pay they salaries.
If anyone in congress really wanted to know if the FBI paid for the Christopher Steele Dossier.
Bill Priestap is the guy who would know. That’s why Devin Nunes wanted to talk to him.
Well, well, well… Snap.
This is an interesting development, potentially quite explosive, and, perhaps, a stunningly affirmation.
According to Catherine Herridge, after Chairman Nunes personally took FBI Director Christopher Wray to view the “Intel Memo” on Sunday night, and prior to the House Intel Committee vote to release the memo Monday evening,
FBI Director Christopher Wray sent a Main Justice official and a “counterintelligence official” to view the content.
According to her report, those officials: “could not point to any factual inaccuracies.”
Catherine Herridge – Two senior FBI officials have now reviewed a controversial Republican staff memo alleging abuses of government surveillance programs during the 2016 presidential campaign, a source familiar with the matter told Fox News – adding that the officials “could not point to any factual inaccuracies.”
The two officials – one from the bureau’s counterintelligence division and the other from the legal division, followed up after an initial review of the memo during a rare Sunday trip to Capitol Hill by FBI Director Christopher Wray.
The House Intelligence Committee voted late Monday along party lines to release the memo, prompting a backlash from Democratic lawmakers. Top Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff called it a “very sad day.
” President Trump has five working days to review the contents but is widely expected not to block its release.
After the contentious committee vote Monday night, the source confirmed that House staffers physically took the memo over to the White House for the president. (read more)
Now, there is no explanation as to the sub-department origin of the Main Justice official, or whether that person was from the DOJ National Security Division.
However, on the other side of the Justice Department, the official is identified as ‘counterintelligence’.
Understanding the sensitivity of the matter (no pun intended), Director Wray likely sent a top official from Main Justice, and likely the top official within the FBI Counterintelligence division.
The top official within FBI counterintelligence is still the same official present during the 2016/2017 “Trump Operation”. That top counterintelligence official is Bill Priestap.
If Director Wray sent FBI Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap to the House SCIF to review the content, and Bill Priestap said he “could not point to any factual inaccuracies”, then it is virtually certain that Priestap is cooperating (ie. flipped).
That means the earlier speculation we presented about Priestap could, quite possibly, be in play.
In the past, thanks to some revealing information amid the various investigators of the DC swamp, we have been introduced to some previously unknown people. Timeline HERE
Names like FBI Agent Peter Strzok; his mistress FBI Attorney Lisa Page; their ideological comrade Asst FBI Director Andrew McCabe; FBI Chief Legal Counsel James Baker; DOJ-NSD head John P Carlin; along with DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr; and his wife, Fusion-GPS contract employee Nellie Ohr.
Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby.
These are a few of the names that have hit the headlines as a result of ongoing investigations into the politicization of the FBI and DOJ.
…. But there’s one name ALWAYS conspicuously absent, FBI Director of Counterintelligence, Bill Priestap.
In late June 2016 the first draft of the Steele Dossier was shared back with Fusion GPS and presumably Nellie Ohr was one of the recipients. According to Robby Mook, the partial dossier information was also given to the DNC and Clinton Campaign.
July 2nd, 2016 Hillary Clinton is interviewed by FBI investigator Peter Strzok. No transcripts or recordings of the interview are made.
July 5th, 2016, FBI Director James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton.
In July 2016 candidate Donald Trump won the GOP nomination.
That same month the FBI Counterintelligence Division began an investigation they later described as a counterintelligence operation looking at Russian interference in the U.S. election.
However, from 10 months of researched documentation, much of it in the MSM, we now know it was an FBI counterintelligence operation against candidate Donald Trump.
Also in July 2016, immediately following candidate Donald Trump’s successful bid to win the GOP nomination, a FISA application was denied.
The timing here is far too coincidental (the later narrower version clearly evidences), the FISA application was to wiretap, monitor and conduct surveillance on candidate Trump and his campaign.
In August 2016, the lead FBI Agent in charge of that counterintelligence operation, Peter Strzok told his FBI Attorney and mistress: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office that there’s no way he gets elected, but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk.
It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”
The “insurance policy” appears to be the ongoing counterintelligence operation that later used the Steele Dossier to get the FISA warrant and actually begin the wiretaps and surveillance.
The conversation referenced between Strzok and Page took place in FBI Assistant Director Andrew “Andy” McCabe’s office.
All of this information is really just a recap.
Everyone now sees this construct clearly.
The Timelines are brutally obvious. Congress and DC investigators, including the years-long O.I.G. investigation, are currently in the phase of nailing down the players and putting the final touches on the evidence.
The outline is clear as day.
However, within this brutally obvious outline there’s a name missing.
That name is the FBI Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap.
FBI former assistent Director in charge of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap was the immediate supervisor of FBI Counterintelligence Deputy Agent Peter Strzok.
Bill Priestap is #1. Before getting demoted Peter Strzok was #2.
The investigation into candidate Donald Trump was a counterintelligence operation.
That operation began in July 2016. Bill Priestap would have been in charge of that, along with all other, FBI counterintelligence operations.
On March 20th 2017 congressional testimony, James Comey was asked why the FBI Director did not inform congressional oversight about the counterintelligence operation that began in July 2016.
FBI Director Comey said he did not tell congressional oversight he was investigating presidential candidate Donald Trump because the Director of Counterintelligence suggested he not do so.
*Very important detail.*
I cannot emphasize this enough.
*VERY* important detail. Again, notice how Comey doesn’t use Priestap’s actual name, but refers to his position and title. Again, watch [Prompted]
FBI Director James Comey was caught entirely off guard by that first three minutes of that questioning. He simply didn’t anticipate it.
Abraham Lincoln said “No man has a good enough memory to be a good liar.”. They all should have listened to to the very intuitive republican man from our past. But that would have been too close to right for them, huh?They are opposed to the right in so many more ways than politically!
Abraham Lincoln never met the Clinton’s.
This entire matter of the CORRUPTION inside the FBI needs to be exposed and cleaned out.
These governmental agencies have very clear chain of command and procedures that will make it clear who knew the facts. The entire top of the Department of Justice and FBI were and remain corrupt. James Comey, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton are life long friends, associates and criminals. These people are Enemies of the State here in America and were assisting Obama with his plan to destroy America. The trail back through the DOJ and FBI likely goes back to George HW Bush and his actions and knowledge from running the CIA.
George W. was a drunk and cheer leader and was simply a front to get the Dad’s bidding done. Of course, the Bill Clinton experience was a complete disaster for America. Bill Clinton attempted to convince America that using his penis on subordinates did not constitute SEX or Sexual relations. When Congress allowed this pervert to go free the sharp down turn in American leadership and ethical behavior.
America hit a all time low with Obama who was and remains a devout Muslim. Obama was and remains a bold faced LIAR and cheat. Of course, Hillary needs no introduction as to her complete corruption.
SO, We, the People, are about to get a complete exposure of the FACTS about this corruption inside America’s Government.
This will be covered big time by FOX with the other outlets hoping we missed it. To late, we provide the news, you decide if you want to believe it.
The book is so wide open on these assholes, the need not be given. Get out the barres and ready mix, drop their into the Marianas trench with flex straws to help them breathe for a few seconds.
In case you have had trouble following all this corruption in the DOJ, FBI, DNC, HRC, BHO, et. al……
It is difficult to follow the dots in this scandal of the highest order…(so much misinformation from the media) this Forbes article give us a Timeline to follow…it’s the best I’ve seen so far this is a KEEPER until we get more details…. Today The Senate Judiciary asked for criminal prosecution of ‘STEELE’…the wheels are moving forward now…this is only the tip of that iceberg!
Biased FBI and DOJ Officials Broke The Law And Tried To Decide The Election – an Annotated Timeline
Thomas Del Beccaro , Contributor Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.
There can be no question, at this point, that certain higher ups in the FBI and the DOJ did not want Hillary to be indicted and did not want Donald Trump to become President. Those efforts were not entirely independent of each other.
Below is a timeline of events – abbreviated though it is – that makes it rather plain that the FBI and DOJ were not investigating potential crimes objectively.
Indeed, they were committing crimes during the process in aid of their preferred outcomes.
1. 2007. Hillary Clinton wanted to be President. Hillary’s ambitions to be president started long ago. She ran for President in the 2008 cycle. In 2009, after losing to Obama, Hillary became Obama’s Secretary of State. She stayed in that post until 2013.
2. March 2015. The Hillary email scandal breaks. Hillary was using an unapproved/unsecured server and devices to communicate. She was using a private email account. Classified information was being sent through that email, server and devices – including when Hillary was abroad.
All of that is illegal. As 2015 unfolds, it becomes clear to the FBI and the DOJ that President Barack Obama was communicating with Hillary using her non-state department email. Obama was using an email and a name that masked who he was.
That had to be known to authorities long before March of 2015 given that it occurred prior to 2013.
As Andrew5 McCarthy points out in his recent article, there was no chance that the DOJ was going to indict Hillary because that would have required implicating President Obama. That was never going to happen. From thereafter, DOJ officials acted with that understanding, however illegal, in mind.
3. June 2015. Donald Trump announces his Presidential run.
4. March 2016. Trump has enough delegates to claim the nomination.
5. April 10, 2016. Obama makes clear he does not want Hillary indicted. Obama, on TV, indicates Hillary did not intend to harm national security. However, intent is not an element of the crime she committed. At the time of that statement – made by a sitting President and in plain view of the Nation and more importantly his FBI/DOJ appointments – many witnesses had yet to be interviewed, including Hillary.
6. April 2016. Hillary campaign and DNC begin funding infamous Trump dossier. To conceal payments for the dossier, Hillary’s campaign gives money to attorneys who then pay for the dossier – a clear campaign law violation. If that campaign payment had been properly disclosed, the payment for the dossier, and likely the dossier, would have been exposed in the summer of 2016. That disclosure likely would have hurt Hillary’s campaign.
7. May 2, 2016. Ted Cruz drops out of Presidential race. Cruz’ departure confirms Trump will be the Republican nominee.
8. May 2016. Peter Strzok and Lisa Page make it clear they need to end the Hillary Investigation.
Peter Strzok is the FBI agent in charge of the Hillary investigation, which is dubbed Mid-Year Exam. He is having an affair with FBI lawyer Lisa Page. In a text exchange, Page informs Strzok that Cruz dropped out. Strzok responds:
“Now the pressure really starts to finish the MYE.”
That is evidence of and the motive for much to come.
9. May 2016. FBI draft memo about Hillary started.
Long before Hillary and other key witnesses are interviewed, James Comey starts drafting a memo with respect to the proposed conclusion of the Hillary investigation.
The original memo stated: “There is evidence to support a conclusion that Secretary Clinton, and others, used the email server in a manner that was grossly negligent with respect to the handling of classified information.”
The grossly negligent language is sufficient to charge Hillary with a crime.
10. May 2016. Hillary staffers Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin mislead the FBI on what they know about Hillary’s email practices. In fact, they knew of the use long before the timeframe they gave the FBI. They are never charged with lying to the FBI.
Eventually, five Clinton associates, including Mills, are granted immunity and, incredibly, evidence is destroyed by the FBI as part of the immunity deals. There is never a good reason for a law enforcement agency to destroy evidence during an investigation.
11. June 20, 2016. Peter Strzok, who was opposed to Trump becoming president, as his texts reveal, changes the “grossly negligent” language in the Comey memo to “extremely careless.” The change all but ensures Hillary will not be charged with a crime.
12. June 27, 2016. Bill Clinton meets Loretta Lynch on the tarmac. They claim they were talking about grandchildren. When information related to the meeting is leaked, the FBI goes on a desperate search to determine who leaked the information. There is no corresponding urgent effort to expose the content of the very inappropriate meeting between the former president/husband of a target who just happened to appoint Lynch to office years ago.
13. July 1, 2016. It is announced that Attorney General Loretta Lynch will accept FBI “determination and findings”as to the Hillary investigation – an abrogation of her duties not authorized by law. Strzok paramour Lisa Page then sarcastically texts to Strzok that: “It’s a real profile in courage, since she knows no charges will be brought.”
Obviously, the determination to not charge Hillary had already been made, even though . . .
14. July 2, 2016. Hillary interviewed by the FBI. Hillary is finally interviewed by the FBI but she is not put under oath and there is no transcript (thereby making it all but impossible to charge her with lying to the FBI). She is interviewed for just over 3 hours – that is an hour less than Angelina Jolie was interviewed about Brad Pitt’s treatment of her children on a plane.
Hillary is allowed to have Cheryl Mills (a witness to the email crimes) in the room during the interview to act as Clinton’s attorney. Mills, of course, had been granted immunity by then.
15. July 5, 2016. Comey goes on TV, lays out case against Hillary, claims no intent therefore no prosecution. Comey’s presentation makes clear Hillary skirted the law but Comey applies Obama’s nationally announced, non-existent, “intent” standard and states no prosecutor would indict her. Of course, it is legally not the job of the FBI director to decide who gets prosecuted. To the contrary, their job is fact finding and to report to the DOJ. Comey never should have gone on TV to announce anything.
16. Summer of 2016. FBI official Andrew McCabe is aware of more Clinton emails/Delays review of them. Hillary Clinton emails are recovered from Anthony Weiner’s laptop. Weiner is the husband of close Clinton staffer Huma Abedin. To have the emails residing on Weiner’s laptop is a clear violation of law. Huma Abedin is never prosecuted for the violation nor is Weiner let alone Hillary.
17. July 2016. Carter Page goes to Moscow. Carter Page is a tangential, volunteer Trump campaign advisor with long-time ties to Russia. Carter Page had been under surveillance in 2013 (not clear for how long ) by the FBI. Such surveillance must be based on a claim that Carter could be an agent for a foreign government. Cater Page clearly is a Russian sympathizer with a desire to continue doing business in Russia. The Trump campaign is aware of his Russian trip but not that he had been under surveillance.
** Now, as the campaigns head to the Fall, the focus changes away from the exonerated Hillary to Donald Trump’s campaign.
18. Summer of 2016. Comey’s first attempt to get FISA Warrant against Trump campaign official is denied. Comey sought a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page – again, under the theory that he could be an agent of a foreign government.
19. Late July 2016. FBI starts “counter intelligence” investigation based on drunk statement by George Papdopoulos that Russia has dirt on Hillary Clinton. Papdopoulos is another tangential, volunteer, Trump campaign advisor.
Given Hillary’s unprotected use of email servers and blackberrys, including on foreign soil, it can be no surprise Russia could have such information. There is no factual connection between Carter Page and George Papadopoulos.
20. September of 2016. Carter Page leaves Trump campaign. Press stories allege contacts between Page and Russian officials resulting in pressure for Page to leave the campaign – so he leaves.
21. September/October 2016. DOJ Official Bruce Ohr’s wife goes to work for Fusion GPS (the firm that was the conduit between the Hillary Campaign and dossier author ex-British spy Christopher Steele). Ohr later funnels information from his wife to the FBI.
22. October of 2016. Second Comey FISA request relying on the Steele Dossier – FISA Warrant Issued to spy on Carter Page. Andrew McCabe, in time, makes it clear that without the dossier, there would have been no FISA warrant.
The dossier has never been verified – to this day. Comey told Trump in January of 2017 that the dossier was “unverified.”
Yet, Comey represented to the FISA Court that the dossier was credible – in part, by citing a Yahoo news story on the matter. However, Comey knew that that story was planted by the dossier author Christopher Steele. In other words, it was not an independent verification of the dossier.
All in all, Comey swore under oath that the Court should consider the dossier credible evidence so that the FBI could spy on Trump campaign official Carter Page – even though Page had already left the campaign. Given that it was known that Page already left the campaign, it could well be that Carter Page was the fall guy excuse to begin domestic spying on others.
Without question, Comey misled the FISA Court by submitting and vouching for the unverified dossier and pushing the Yahoo News story. Those were not the only questionable acts, misrepresentations nor omissions of Comey.
The FBI and DOJ, at the time they made the original FISA application, also were aware of the following – ALL OF WHICH WAS HIDDEN FROM THE FISA COURT [lies by omission]:
a) Hillary’s campaign and the DNC paid for the dossier – a fact which, if known, would give rise to judicial questions of potential evidentiary bias.
b) Christopher Steele tells a DOJ official Bruce Ohr that Steele was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.” Another fact that, if known, would give rise to judicial questions of potential evidentiary bias.
c) The FBI was willing to pay Christopher Steele for more research but rescinded its offer when the FBI found out Steele had briefed reporters on the content of his dossier – a violation of FBI rules. Any Judge or jury would want to know if someone offering evidence otherwise was breaking rules. It bears on whether the witness can be trusted.
d) Carter Page was not considered by the Russians as a credible businessmen and/or figure. Many believe Carter Page was an insignificant player. Again, this raises the question of whether surveillance of him was really an attempt to get at others.
e) A DOJ official’s wife was working for the outfit commissioning the dossier. Another potentially biased individual.
23. October 2016. Comey announces the reopening of email review and then, before the election, clears Hillary again.
24. November 2016. Trump wins the Presidency.
25. November 2016, Hillary campaign immediately blames Russian interference and that narrative is maintained for months.
26. December of 2016. Obama Administration begins process to relax rules on sharing intelligence about Americans. The rules previously provided that if an American was speaking to a foreigner who was being surveilled, the American’s name would be masked in the intelligence documents. Obama made it easier to share the actual names – which so happened to be Trump transition officials trying to do their job
27. 90 days renewals. Three times thereafter, the FBI and the DOJ reapplied for a FISA warrant and never apprised the Court of their prior misrepresentations and/or omissions. The existing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who currently oversees the Mueller investigation, was one of the officials who made a FISA warrant reapplication. It has also been said that Rosenstein has threatened House Members with legal proceedings if they continue to push oversight of this matter.
So what conclusions are to be drawn in all of this?
1. Obviously, the Obama Administration DOJ officials were never going to charge Hillary Clinton with a crime related to the emails. To make that come true, their officials went easy on Hillary (as the Strzok/Page texts expressly suggest should be done).
• The FBI altered procedure, the FBI granted multiple immunity deals,
• The FBI allowed for the destruction of evidence,
• The FBI gave Hillary an easy interview,
• They delayed the review of documents,
• The FBI altered the characterization of Hillary’s offense from “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless” to exonerate her from liability, and more.
The FBI’s conduct amounts to obstruction of justice – a crime.
2. The race between Hillary and Trump pushed the FBI/DOJ to alter the Hillary email investigation timeline for election purposes. They weren’t following the evidence, they were keeping to a deadline. They pushed to end the investigation and to exonerate her so that she would not be burdened with the investigation as the race moved into the Fall.
Yes, it is true that Comey made a terrible (if not illegal) decision to publicly announce reopening the email investigation days before the election. In truth, however, because it would implicate Obama, no charges were ever going to be brought.
3. It is obvious that the FBI/DOJ officials hastened the end of the Hillary email investigation and Then immediately began an investigation of Donald Trump. The timing of the July 5, 2016 Comey exoneration speech and the late July counter intelligence investigation related to a tangential Trump advisor should not be viewed as just a coincidence. The FBI’s actions were, as Strzok said, an insurance policy against the election of Trump.
4. Does Comey’s original draft and his announcements related to Hillary not demonstrate he was not biased against her? Maybe.
The fact that Comey made inconsistent and stupid decisions does not mean the FBI and the DOJ weren’t giving Hillary a free pass.
Also, there is no doubt, that Comey stole documents from the FBI and illegally leaked such documents. Those are crimes. Beyond that . . .
5. FBI/DOJ officials knowingly concealed evidence and misled the FISA Court. They, including Comey, knew the law. They are senior law enforcement officials. They knew they had been turned down before and therefore had to bring more to the table.
So what did they bring? The dossier. The unverified dossier. The FBI asserted to the Court, however, that it was credible.
The FBI also omitted information that likely would have resulted in the Court denying the application. It was October of 2016, however, and they wanted information right then and there. After all, it was less than a month before the election.
6. Based on those lies in the FISA applications, all the evidence that was gathered as the fruit of that warrant, unless it can be shown the evidence was clearly not gathered from that warrant, could be ruled inadmissible in any criminal case. Look for Paul Manafort to make that argument.
7. Without the FISA warrant, would there have been an Independent Counsel? We shall never know – but it appears rather unlikely.
8. Mueller. He had to know of the facts above. Why hasn’t he blown the whistle on the bad cops?
9. It is right to say that this episode is the worst abuse of political power in American history related to elections. Watergate is nothing by comparison. That involved people not employed by the government. Later it involved a cover-up in which Nixon participated.
Watergate did not involve the DOJ and the FBI – two institutions which must be non-partisans for this Republic of ours.
This case does involve the FBI and DOJ. It also is foolish not to assume that Loretta Lynch and President Obama were ignorant of the goings on – if not involved in them.
Finally, the dishonest investigation of Hillary who committed actual crimes should not be acceptable. Nor should FBI or DOJ officials be allowed to alter events and Court proceedings for political purposes.
If we let this go, and people are not brought to justice, we will have forever damaged our Republic and the World’s view of us as a nation of laws.
Tom Del Beccaro is the Author of The Divided Era
No argument here, Where did you get the above lithey, all seems accurate to me.
Bombshell Testimony of FBI Informant Implicates Many for Treason
By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (WNW 321 2.9.18)
William Campbell was undercover for the FBI and CIA for six years gathering evidence of a grand Russian scheme to “dominate” the uranium industry. There are charges of espionage, bribery and extortion (just to name a name a few) coming from Russian agents trying to take control of U.S. uranium interests. Who knew? It’s clear the FBI and CIA knew, along with the Department of Justice, the State Department and, most likely, the IRS because, after all, the Clinton Foundation was a global charity fraud. Campbell documents real Russian collusion and treason in the Obama Administration, which has connections right up to President Obama. This story is just getting started. I predict many will be charged with multiple crimes, including treason, before this is all finished. Sometime in March, the DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, will release his report on the FBI/DOJ handling of the Clinton private email server where Clinton was exonerated behind the scenes months before the FBI investigation was finished. Tsunamis of truth waves are coming, and then arrests and prosecutions.
This is just Round One.
Click the following link: https://usawatchdog.com/bombshell-testimony-of-fbi-informant-implicates-many-for-treason/
or, if you prefer, go to usawatchdog.com and watch the Greg Hunter video of Feb. 9 regarding Bombshell Testimony
Join Greg Hunter as he looks at the many aspects of this story and more in the Weekly News Wrap-Up.
This may be all well and good, If nothing is done about it we have not rule of law that pertains to everyone, Anarchy will prevail. Guess who the targets will be..
Yes. This all makes sense. To a rational person.
However, the Democrats are psychotics. And they’re pissed that their Socialist revolution died at the ballot box.
They won’t rest until they’ve killed all of us.