It’s astounding to me that the rag head below is entitled to the rights of a U.S. Citizen when the cult he believes in has a goal of destroying America and all Americans and in doing so leaving us with one law, the will of Allah.
Wouldn’t it make far more sense to take him out into international waters and conduct a rendition using the CIA and their bag of tricks? (Source)
How sadistic can we be when on considers believers in Sharia will cut off our heads with a single stroke?
The Explanatory Memorandum explains that the “Movement” is a “settlement process” to establish itself inside the United States and, once established, to undertake a “grand jihad” characterized as a “civilization jihadist” mission that is likewise led by the Muslim Brotherhood.
Specifically, the document describes the “settlement process” as a “grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.” (Source)
Let me summarize: One less goat fucker to deal with and little else.
October 30, 2017
American special operations forces and FBI agents have captured a militant who allegedly was involved in the deadly attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya, two U.S. officials confirmed to Fox News on Monday.
Mustafa al-Imam will be tried in the U.S. as a formality.
Officials identified the suspect as Mustafa al-Imam.
The capture took place Sunday at an unknown location in Libya.
The attack, on September 11, 2012, killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.
Al-Imam is being transported back to Washington where he will be charged in federal court, a U.S. official told Fox News. The Department of Justice has the lead on the prosecution.
He will not be going to Guantanamo Bay, officials told Fox News.
They said President Trump had approved the mission, which was carried out in coordination with Libya’s internationally recognized government.
“Our memory is deep and our reach is long, and we will not rest in our efforts to find and bring the perpetrators of the heinous attacks in Benghazi to justice,” Trump said.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson added that he’d spoken with the relatives of some of the Americans who died in Benghazi.
Tillerson said the U.S. would “spare no effort” to ensure al-Imam is held accountable.
“I am grateful to the FBI, our partners in the intelligence community, and the Department of Defense who made this apprehension possible.
The United States will continue to investigate and identify all those who were involved in the attack – and we will hold them accountable for their crimes,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions reacted.
See the entire article below.
The Associated Press first reported the capture.
In addition to Stevens, the attack killed Sean Smith, an information management officer with the U.S. Foreign Service, and two former Navy SEALs, Glen Doherty and Tyrone S. Woods.
Earlier this month, the trial of Ahmed Abu Khattala began, the alleged mastermind of the 2012 attacks.
It’s not clear if the suspect detailed by U.S. special operations forces is one of Khattala’s lieutenants.
Khatallah had been awaiting trail since 2014, when U.S. Army commandos and FBI agents captured him in Benghazi and put him on a Navy ship for detention in an American prison inside the United States.