If the government agencies listed below are involved as alleged, what could possibly go wrong?
Allegedly, “A coordinated censorship attack is being waged against the entire independent media by Google, YouTube, and Facebook.
After we were banned by Google for nearly a week, now Facebook is deliberately blocking the sharing of our stories to further censor our important reporting for human freedom and medical choice.
CENSORSHIP has now reached extreme levels across the internet.
Since there is so little information available at this time I’m suggesting that this could be complete B.S.
None the less, I could certainly be wrong, and one way or another (Music by Blondie the information is quite interesting.
On April 18th thru May 5th, 2017, state, local, and federal organizations alike are planning for Operation Gotham Shield 2017.
A major nuclear detonation drill in the New York-New Jersey area, along with the U.S.-Canadian border.
During this exercise, 4 nuclear devices, 2 of which are rendered “safe” by the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) Vital Archer Exercise, and one successful 10 kt detonation in the NYC/NJ area, along with one smaller detonation on the U.S./Canadian border are to take place.
Among the organizations involved are:
– U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
– U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)
– U.S. Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO)
– U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
– U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
– U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM)
– State of New Jersey Office of Emergency Management
– City of New York Office of Emergency Management
The following document comes from The Nevada National Security Service.
Their primary role with the government is to help ensure the security of the United States and its allies by supporting the stewardship of the nuclear deterrent, providing emergency response capability and training, and contributing to key nonproliferation and arms control initiatives.
As you’ll learn in the video and private government documents published below, Gotham Shield 17’s purpose (GS17), is as follows:
- The purpose of GS 17 is to test the whole community effort to prevent, protect from, respond to, and plan initial recovery after the effects of an Improvised Nuclear Device attack using established exercises to achieve objectives in the relevant mission areas and capabilities.
- GS 17 will assess regional and national incident management and incident support capabilities, to include pre- and post- nuclear device detonation and recovery…
As you’ll see in the document below, the existing exercise purpose statements include:
Vital Archer is the annual U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) exercise aligned to the counter-terrorism response operations, including weapons of mass destruction, outside the contiguous United States.
Vibrant Response is U.S. Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) annual field training exercise for chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high-yield explosive consequence management forces designed to improve their ability to respond to catastrophic incidents.
Fuerzas Amigas is the United States and Mexico’s annual cross-border military operations exercise.