By Jim Campbell,
This is the older version with new versions coming out all the time.
The beauty of capitalism dictates that with time they will come down in price.
Liz Ashley, left, frequently doubles as an iGirlfriend
I paid $12,000 for mine.
It’s been a bargain at twice the price.
Let me count the ways….
- No costly entertainment.
- No need to buy jewelry or clothes.
- No need to go out to eat at fancy restaurants.
- Unlike your real wife/girlfriend or both, you can take the batteries out and shut them down.
- They don’t have mood swings.
- Unlike real girlfriends, they don’t become ill and refuse medication.
What’s not to like?